Monday, May 26, 2008

Frustration Galore

Frustration: such word I hate but is just an inextricably a part of me. Can I do something about it?

G.S. Boy playmates abused my innocence. School friends didn't think I belong with them. Buried myself in the boring world of books and notes.

H.S. Left out by my girl group in school. Never wanted to be in a girl group again. I find it overbearing. Joined with the guys.

College. Broke my trust by the biggest, coolest group in class where I once belonged. Never had a peer group ever since.

Finance: My P1000 lost (coz of unpaid dept by my OWN FAMILY). I didn't even had my hair trimmed and relaxed. I won't lend my money EVER AGAIN. They're abusing my kindness.

Debut: I wanted it a formal one to be held in the *Full House-like function house by the lake in Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife in Q.C. I wanted my gown to look like a flowing dress of blue and green. I wanted to be all made up even just once. But as the day approached, I just realized that it would never happen.
*from the Korean drama in GMA

It turned out to be a not well-prepared buffet at home. And I became the waitress.

Acad: Why did I let myself fail that Algebra??? I've paid HALF the price of it by taking a special class. Next summer I'll take Trigo (the subject in which Algeb's the prereq).

END NOTE: I dunno.

No comments: